Monday, April 20, 2009

Action Research Addiction

One thing I do really like about an action research project is even when you are not working on it ideas tend to pop into your head. While I was out pounding the pavement in the Waldronville sunshine (trying to burn off all the chocolate I ate over Easter) I had another idea for my research. When I was surfing the net last night I found a typical outline of a written book report on penguins. I thought I would get my reading group to complete this penguin report and rate their enjoyment. The next day I would get the children to podcast the penguin book using Kidpix and rate their enjoyment of this activity. I would then compare their ratings and comments, as well as the quality of the information they reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment